Friday, February 4, 2011

Letters from GG Allin 3

This letter came on a standard piece of notebook paper.  GG didn't seem to care too much about keeping on the lines.  I don't know what set him off this time, but here is what he wrote.


Doug,

No you didn't piss me off, and it's no fucking rock star trip ... Come on motherfucker you ought to know me a bit better than that.  I've been busy with the book, the tour, the LP, the film, but I'm down to my final days of this prison time so I just keep getting more and more fucking busy planning the Terror in America tour w/ the Murder Junkies and everything else.  I'm walking out into a fucking whirlwind of fire.  But I'm ready ... More than ready.  Call me at Merle's [I'm not reprinting the number here] after April 1st ... I'll fill you in on what's going down ...

GG Allin
206045

No comments:

Post a Comment